Here you can Watch Canelo Vs GGG III The Trilogy 17/09/22 – 17 September 2022 Full Show Online Replay Stay tuned with us to get more :-
Watch Dailymotion 720p
Replay will be added after the show
This Saturday, the Mexican will unmask the four main belts of the super middleweights in the third fight against the Kazakhstan, which will close one of the most important rivalries in modern boxing.
Canelo Álvarez will fight against Gennady Golovkin this Saturday, September 17 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, United States, in a fight that will complete the trilogy between the two and in which the man from Guadalajara will reveal his moniker of undisputed super middleweight champion
What titles are at stake in Canelo Álvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin 3
Canelo will face the 40-year-old Kazakh in a 12-round fight in which he will expose the division’s four main belts (International Boxing Federation, World Boxing Council, World Boxing Association and World Boxing Organization) that he achieved in November 2021 when he became the first Latino boxer to reach such a milestone .
Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin, LIVE: where to watch on TV and ONLINE
The fight can be seen live on ESPN 2 for Argentina, Mexico and the rest of Latin America, in the following signals:
- Channels 102 from Cablevision Digital, HD and Flow
- Channels 622 (SD) and 1622 (HD) from DirecTV
- Channels 104 (SD) and 1009 (HD) from Telecenter
In the meantime, the broadcast will be pay-per-view for the United States and it is expected that it will also be shown on open television in Mexico via Box Azteca.
How were the first two fights between Canelo Álvarez and Gennady Golovkin
The first fight between the two was in 2017 and ended in controversy after the judges ruled a draw. However, a year later there was revenge. Although it was originally supposed to be in May, it was postponed to September because Canelo was banned for six months for taking clenbuterol for eating contaminated meat. Finally, the Mexican boxer was left with the win by majority decision with cards showing 115-113, 114-114 and 115-113.
Canelo fights again after the fall with Bivol
In his final presentation in a ring, the Mexican was seen outperformed as rarely had happened. It is that Canelo moved up to light heavyweight to take on Dmitry Bivol for the WBA belt and was widely outmatched by the Russian, who made the difference in weighing pounds and won by unanimous decision. Now the man from Guadalajara will try to rid himself of that bad image.
Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin 3: the complete billboard
- Saul “Canelo” Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin, for the WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO super middleweight titles
- Jesse “Bam” Rodriguez vs. Israel Gonzalez for the WBC super flyweight title
- Ali Akhmedov against Gabriel Rosado 10-round super middleweight
- Austin “ammunition” Williams vs. Kieron Conway middleweight, 10 rounds
- Diego Pacheco vs. Enrique collazo middleweight, 10 rounds
- Marc castro vs. Kevin Montiel Mendoza 8-round lightweight
- Aaron aponte vs. Fernando Molina 8-round super lightweight
- Anthony Herrera vs. Delvin McKinley 6-round super flyweight