Happy Wednesday and as we’re halfway through the month and week, there are a ton of new titles to watch on Netflix. Here’s a rundown of what’s new and trending in the top 10 on Netflix for November 16, 2022.
The December 2022 line-up continues to grow and if you want to see what’s on the schedule so far, check out our latest preview for the month ahead.
Still to come to Netflix this week includes the third and final season of dead to me, which comes out tomorrow (Nov. 17), with the big new movie starring Jason Momoa on Friday.
As far as moves go, it’s your last days watching the popular RL Stine series Goosebumps, and the Netflix Original series Lilyhammer is also leaving soon.
Now let’s see what’s new on Netflix:
Best new movies and shows on Netflix for November 16
The miracle (2022)
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Director: Sebastian Lelio
Form: Florence Pugh, Niamh Algar, Ciaran Hinds
Author: Alice Birch, Emma Donoghue, Sebastian Lelio
Duration: 108 minutes / 1 hour 48 minutes
Awards: 1 nomination
Florence Pugh headlines one of the big new movies Netflix has lined up for the last two months of the year and is already on the list to be one of Netflix’s best of the year.
The film follows a nurse who travels from England to a remote Irish village in 1862 to investigate a young girl’s supposedly miraculous fast.
In our review of the film published today, Andrew Morgan stated:
“Slowly peeling back the layers of uncertainty and mystique, the film becomes a suspenseful yet enjoyable parable about the risks of faith without questioning and using storytelling to hide our true selves and possibly our darkest secrets. I’d like to encourage people to leave behind the noise surrounding Don’t Worry Darling and enjoy Florence Pugh’s blossoming stardom in a subtle yet commanding performance that shows off her full range.
Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous: Hidden Adventure (2022)
Rating: TV PG
Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure
Form: Paul-Mikél Williams, Jenna Ortega, Bill Nye, Sean Giambrone, Kausar Mohammed, Ryan Potter
Duration: 86 minutes / 1 hour 26 minutes
Adding to Netflix’s now 22-title library of interactive specials is the latest entry in the animated film Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous series on Netflix in which you have to help Camp Fam survive.
RIPD 2: Rise of the Damned (2022)
Genre: Action, comedy
Director: Paul Leiden
Form: Jeffrey Donovan, Richard Fleeshman, Jake Choi
Author: Andrew Klein, Paul Leiden
Duration: 102 minutes / 1 hour 42 minutes
As we first reported last month, the RIPD sequel (or prequel as it’s probably more appropriate to call it) is available today exclusively for streaming through Netflix alongside the physical and VOD release.
On a slimmed-down budget, the film rewinds the clock to the late 1800s and sees a sheriff find himself in the afterlife after a deadly shooting.
Notably, the movie is not available through Netflix’s ad level.
Full list of new releases on Netflix for November 16, 2022
10 new movies added
- Deon Cole: Charleen’s Boy (2022) Netflix Original – TV-MA – English – In an electric stand-up special, Deon Cole ponders romance, racist hotel showers, post-coitus bedtime prayers and why he likes women of a certain age.
- If Something Happens I Love You (2020) Netflix Original – PG – None – Grieving parents journey through an emotional void as they mourn the loss of a child in the aftermath of a tragic school shooting.
- In Her Hands (2022) Netflix Original – PG-13 – Dari – As Western troops retreat, Afghanistan’s youngest female mayor braves the peril of life to fight for education for the next generation of Afghans.
- Johanna Nordström: Call the Police (2022) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Swedish – The comedian and podcast host talks about sexual escapades, TikTok police and how she became Sweden’s pandemic poster girl.
- Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous: Hidden Adventure (2022) Netflix Original – TV-PG – Dutch – After a big storm, food is scarce — and hungry dinosaurs are everywhere. It’s up to you to help the Camp Fam survive in this exciting interactive special.
- Off Track (2022) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Swedish – In a fit of desperation, a desperate single mom picks herself up and tries to ski Vasaloppet with her (not-so-perfect) perfectionist brother.
- RIPD 2: Rise of the Damned (2022) – PG-13 – English – When Sheriff Roy Pulsipher finds himself in the afterlife, he joins a special police force and returns to Earth to save humanity from the undead.
- Racionais MCs: From the Streets of São Paulo (2022) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Portuguese – Armed with music and a message, the influential hip-hop group Racionais MC’s turned their street poetry into a powerful movement in Brazil and beyond.
- The Lost Lotteries (2022) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Thai – Five hapless strangers must band together to steal back winning lottery tickets worth millions from an evil mob boss.
- The Wonder (2022) Netflix Original – R – Engels – Haunted by her past, a nurse travels from England to a remote Irish village in 1862 to investigate a young girl’s supposedly miraculous fast.
2 new TV series added
- Mind Your Manners (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-14 – English – International etiquette teacher Sara Jane Ho helps people become the best they can be through good manners in this heartwarming makeover series.
- Run for the Money (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-G – Japanese – In a race against time, famous contestants desperately try to outsmart the black-clad fighters for a chance to win a growing cash prize.
Top 10s on Netflix for November 16, 2022
|1||The crown||Where the crawfish sing||The bad guys|
|2||Ancient Apocalypse||Fall for Christmas||Little angel|
|3||Love is blind||RIPD 2: Rise of the Damned||Sober with Zac Efron|
|4||Manifesto||The bad guys||Minions & more 2|
|5||From Scratch||Capturing the Killer Nurse||CoComelon|
|6||Warrior nun||Enola Holmes2||Hotel Transylvania 2|
|7||The viewer||Lost bullet 2||Sing 2|
|8||Little angel||Minions & more 2||Goosebumps|
|9||Inside human||Captain Phillips||Teletubbies|
|10||Sober with Zac Efron||Hotel Transylvania 2||The little rascals|
What are you watching on Netflix today? Let us know in the comments below.